Lenders seek to protect their portfolios in part by assuring that their real estate development clients do
not take on unacceptable environmental risks that could threaten asset value. As a result, they need
answers to their concerns that are clear, mitigate their risk and provides a reasonable path forward.
• Preliminary screening tools to assess environmental risk
• Deliver Due Diligence Reports on-time and on-budget;
• Identify concerns early in process and provide solutions to move forward;
• Reliance Letters delivered reliably and quickly
• Preparation of lender specific forms on environmental condition